friend or couple ?

honestly , im very2 happy with my life now , someone take care of me , waw !! sjak akhir2 ni kan , aku semakin ramai kawan :D maksud aku " KAWAN BARU" ,.. yeh mereka sgt lah sporting :) aku dengan geng aku skrg ni pun tak de masalah .. great rite :D akhirnye allah dah bagi aku happy . :) alhamdulillah .. even aku tak lah sehappy cam dulu , tapi ni dah kire oke ,... when i talking about couple , hahha ! relationship yg semakin baik dan nampak agak SERIES :) .. i'm loser , i;m stupid girl ,i'm just a simple person , i'm imperfect girl  ... yes it's mine . . so what do you care ? " without friend , we are nothing " .. " without true love , it can make u suffering " .. believe me or not ? hahah ,..  yeahhh ...

if i died tomorrow , what do u want from me ? hubby & my beloved friend , ur always make me happy and smile always , but sometime , we are not in mood , i know it ... no more talking , fighting , and another else ,..
aaron , u know how much i  love u right ? i REALLY REALLY love u ! i swear .. nobody else , i need u , and u are mine 4ever and ever ,  .. today , nobody make me smile , no more meseg from u aaron , :( where are u  ..do you know that i need u to come in my life ? to be my good listener , to accompany me when i'm sad.. :'( , im just stay in the dark and small room alone , .. i'm alone :'( .. rase cam nak nangis jee syg . , i need to talk to u syg , on call even just a few minutes , ..  " aaron syg ... you're the first thing i think of each morning i awake :) my love of u is so strong .. and you're the last thing i think of when i close my eyes " ...

god , give me one more change to changes my stupid attitude ... guys , ILOVEYOUWITHALLMYHEART !

No comments:

Post a Comment